UAB SOFTBALL - 2010 Parking Information/Facility Policies
Public parking during UAB home softball games is available in the following lots:
Parking is restricted to designated parking spaces only. Parking along curbs or in non-designated areas may result in a citation being issued and/or vehicles being booted.
Please be aware that parking is at your own risk. Neither the University nor the Athletic Department is responsible for damage as a result of foul balls, home runs, etc.
1. No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the facility.
2. All bags, backpacks and other containers are subject to search by event security staff.
3. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed inside the facility or on property adjacent to the field.
4. Smoking is not permitted inside the facility or within 100 feet of any entrance.
5. No soliciting of any kind without prior written approval.
6. A ticket is required for all individuals ages 7 and older.
For all home softball games, the concession stand at the baseball facility will be open beginning one (1) hour prior to the scheduled game time. The menu includes hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, candy, peanuts, snacks, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate. Additional items may be available on a game-by-game basis.
Men's and women's restrooms are located behind the seating area at the baseball field (across from the concession stand).
With the exception of the Alabama game (2/23), single-game tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for youths (children ages 6 and under are admitted free).