2014-15 (Redshirt Junior)
- Played in 19 games before missing final seven games due to injury
- Averaged 14.5 minutes per game and 4.5 points per game
- Scored a UAB career-best 10 points in the win over FIU on Jan. 11
- Recorded a career-high 12 rebounds to lead the team and added eight points against Lipscomb on Nov. 19
- Finished with a career-best three blocks against Florida Atlantic (1/8)
- Finished with six points, seven rebounds and two steals in 30 minutes of play against UC Irvine (11/29)
- Scored in 16 of the 19 games appeared in and had at least one rebound in 18 contests
- Hit two three-pointers in five games and had a streak of six consecutive games with a 3-pointer.
- Took a redshirt due to injury
- Played guard for two seasons at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Earned NJCAA Division II All-America honors in her sophomore season
- Was a Region XI First Team Member and made the Region XI All-Tournament Team last year
- Averaged 9.9 points per game and led her team in assists with 4.2 as a sophomore
- Scored in double figures 17 times in 2012-13 and was the only freshman named first-team all-region in 2011-12 after shooting 38 percent from 3-point range.
- Played at Ames (Iowa) High School before her time at Kirkwood Community College
- Averaged 8.9 points and 4.7 rebounds per game in high school and helped her team to a 14-9 record in her senior season
- Her father, Tad Dufelmeier, who played collegiately at Loyola (Chicago) from 1975-77, played professionally in the National Basketball League (NBL) from 1982-91 and won a championship with the Canberra (Australia) Cannons.