Sophomore Season (2015-16)
• Appeared in 10 games and averaged 2.2 minutes per game
• Scored a career-high three points in a victory over USC Upstate (Dec. 16)
• Had two points and two rebounds in a win over Hiwassee (Dec. 22)
• Logged four minutes in a win over Florida Atlantic (Feb. 6)
Freshman Season (2014-15)
• Played in seven games
• Totaled nine minutes of action
• Started the second half against Chattanooga (Dec./22)
• Prepped at J.O Johnson High School in Huntsville, Ala.
• A two-time all-area selection as well as a two-time all-state performer
• Was also named all-region during the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons
• Was named 2012-13 regional MVP ... helped J.O. Johnson to Alabama Class 4A State runner-up finishes his final two years in high school
• Finished No. 3 in his graduating class, maintaining a 4.3 GPA
• A member of the Spanish Honor Society and the National Junior Honor Society
Lionel Love was born on July 17, 1996 ... his parents are Sandra and Eric Love ... has one brother (London) ... majoring in health related programs.